Our hospice volunteers are specially trained to provide assistance for the terminally ill and their families.
Affinis Hospice is always looking for caring, passionate professionals that are ready to make a difference in the lives of others. Please check below for a list of our opportunities available.
- Provide companionship
- Provide caregiver relief services
- Assist with activities
- Run patient errands
- Assist with in-office duties: answering phones, making copies, etc.
- Participate in community activities
- Provide personal care for patients
- Prepare light meals
- Support with light housekeeping or yard work
- Provide grief support