Volunteers make a difference
Our hospice volunteers are specially trained to provide assistance for the terminally ill and their families.
Affinis Hospice is always looking for caring, passionate professionals that are ready to make a difference in the lives of others. Please check below for a list of our opportunities available.
Ways to volunteer
- Provide companionship
- Provide caregiver relief services
- Assist with activities
- Run patient errands
- Assist with in-office duties: answering phones, making copies, etc.
- Participate community activities
- Provide personal care for patients
- Prepare light meals
- Support with light housekeeping or yard work
- Provide grief support